1. I was followed into physician's offices and my personal physician records were obtained by unauthorized parties.
2. I had the pleasant experience a few years ago discovering my cable company was acting like a two way microphone and camera in my home. I discovered this as my very actions would appear enacted again the next day on a variety of live talk shows and or media programs.
3. I was followed most any where I shopped while complete strangers would approach me to give me
" hints" from my previous day's conversation in my home. Obviously, my home conversations were not only shared with what would be termed as law enforcement or the media but apparently with the general public as well.
4. I finally experienced a professional who confirmed my experience and that yes I had been "targeted".
5. I wrote a book about my experience.
So why was I subjected to this type of treatment? I have no criminal record. I was told I was targeted because of my beliefs.
Make no mistake, what is termed as "media" and of course the content of a person's private life, their telephone conversations and everything happening in their home is now apparently able to be utilized by everyone. The major media will make many excuses, the government comes up with their own excuses for why this is happening all over the world.
Cyberspace Security Awareness:
All televisions and radios are two way communication devices. Just because you have not given permission nor consented means nothing. All televisions including cable and satellite are capable of monitoring everything in your home.
Check out FCC.gov to understand how your cell phone is a sophisticated hand radio and the new regulations for law enforcement to utilize microphones to penetrate buildings etc.
FAA.gov for law enforcement licensing of drones etc.
Radios in cars are all capable ( and have been for many years) as two way communication devices.
If you feel you have been followed or are being followed, check underneath your car for GPS tracking devices .
I will update on these and other experiences.